[情報] 安切備戰第二場比賽,重申隊長不賣
http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~1728316,00.html
GEARING UP FOR LA
Posted on: Tue 21 Jul 2009
Carlo Ancelotti has revealed a few of his plans ahead of facing Inter in
California on Tuesday.
The Italian was speaking after the squad's final training session in
Seattle, where he oversaw an intensive session followed by a few set piece
exercises.
Everybody present was fully involved in the main session, but missing was
Michael Ballack who will fly home for treatment on his injured toe.
除了巴拉克,安切洛蒂手下所有的球員都參加訓練了。
'Ballack yesterday took a knock on the toe, but everybody else is okay and
didn't have injuries in this period,' Ancelotti reported.
"巴拉克昨天腳趾受傷,但其他人都OK,沒有傷病。"
He now prepares to pick his second Chelsea team, and it looks as though
the African players who returned later from their summer breaks will be
given the chance to play in Pasadena's Rose Bowl, but new man Yuri Zhirkov
will miss out due to red tape.
非洲人們的狀態已經逐漸恢復了,可以在玫瑰碗登場;但日爾科夫除外。
'They improve, and now the African players tomorrow will play, but for
Yuri Zhirkov it is not possible to put him in because we have to wait for
his work permit.' explained the manager, before adding a touch of humour
to the situation.
"非洲人可以上場比賽,但日爾科夫還在等工作證。"
'He is working with the team on tour and is a very good player, but has a
little problem with the language. He is not the only one with the
language!'
"他一直跟著我們訓練,是個非常好的球員,但有點語言問題,可是他不是唯一有問
題的一個 XDDDDD"
Speaking comfortably in English, the Italian explained how the last few
training sessions have been developing.
'This is a week where we work with more intensity than last week, and
today we did a very good session of tactical training,' he said. 'The team
is concentrated for this period and I am happy with the work of the team.'
"這週的訓練比上週更激烈了,今天我們完成了一次非常棒的戰術訓練,球隊很有專
注力,我很開心。"
Now Ancelotti turns his attention to the World Football Challenge and a
familiar opposition, his former arch rivals at AC Milan, Inter, and one
of his Chelsea predecessors, Jose' Mourinho.
這次的比賽是 World Football Challenge,英特也參戰了。
'I know very well Inter, they are a very good team and it is good for us
to play against a great team because we want to improve in this period and
do something more to play,' he said. 'I think it will be a very good
match, and Mourinho is a very good trainer, he worked very well in
Chelsea.'
"我很了解英特,他們很強,所以對我們來說是很好的對手,因為我們想要進步,想
要多打比賽,我想這會是一場很棒的比賽,而莫里尼奧是個好教練,他在卻爾西做得
很好。"
The Portuguese is certainly a tough act to follow, but for Ancelotti the
early signs are good. A second pre-season victory will be very welcome.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://sports.163.com/09/0721/16/5EOQ6EUM00051CCL.html
2009-07-21 16:10:58
來源: 網易體育 作者:秦奮
曼城加價求購特里依舊遭到拒絕,從目前的情況來下,休斯想在今夏強行挖走特
里已經很難了。北京時間今天下午,切爾西主帥安切洛蒂就公開表示,特里肯定將留
在斯坦福橋,而關於英格蘭國家隊隊長的一切問題也將在一週後得到解決。
儘管藍軍上下已經不止一次公開表示過他們不會賣掉特里,但曼城方面一直步步
緊逼,尤其是在英格蘭人持續對轉會不表態的情形下,更使得曼城提高了收購特里的
信心。但主帥安切洛蒂還是認為,特里不會離開斯坦福橋。
「對於約翰(特里)來說,這個問題不會讓他分心,因為他一直很努力,在球場
上很專注。同樣,他很專注,但我認為一週後沒人還會質疑特里有任何問題。」安切
洛蒂說,「約翰希望留在切爾西,切爾西同樣希望特里繼續在今後擔任球隊隊長。」
在被問到特里的情況是否會在一週內解決時,安切洛蒂給了記者肯定的回答。
「是的,我是這麼認為的。」在意大利人看來,曼城追求特里並不是問題,因為
無論什麼條件,切爾西都不會放走他們的隊長。
「不,這不成問題,」安切洛蒂表示,「如果曼城希望有成績,他們就必須買最
好的球員,這很正常。特里就是一名偉大的球員,所有球隊都希望購買偉大的球員。
這是很正常的問題,但他會繼續待在一支球隊里,因為他是切爾西的隊長,出售特里
是不可能的。」
此外,安切洛蒂還說到忠誠的重要性,並點名表揚了隊中的幾名核心球隊,「這
是很重要的,因為特里,還有阿什利˙科爾、蘭帕德和德羅巴都是很重要的球員。」
安切洛蒂說,「不僅作為球員,更是作為男人,他們擁有偉大的個性,堪稱其他球?
罎犖]樣,這對俱樂部十分重要。」
--
╔══╗╔╗╔╗╔══╗╔╗ ╔══╗╔══╗╔══╗
║╔═╝║╚╝║║╔═╝║║ ║╔═╝║╔═╝║╔╗║
║║ ║╔╗║║╔═╝║║ ╚═╗║║╔═╝║╚╝║
║╚═╗║║║║║╚═╗║╚═╗╔═╝║║╚═╗║╔╗║
╚══╝╚╝╚╝╚══╝╚══╝╚══╝╚══╝╚╝╚╝
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 86.167.218.250
Chelsea 近期熱門文章
PTT體育區 即時熱門文章