[情報] 球員將減少法網開打前媒體曝光作為抗議
https://reurl.cc/j6e8nm
PARIS -- Players at the French Open are planning to reduce media appearances ahe
ad of the start of the Grand Slam to complain about their share of the prize mon
ey.
球員計畫在法網開打前減少媒體曝光,以抗議他們對獎金分配比例的不滿
A group have already targeted the upcoming clay-court tournament for reducing pl
ayers' share of revenue to an alleged 14.3% -- compared to 22% at other ATP and
WTA events.
一群球員已將即將到來的紅土賽事列為抗議目標,指控球員分潤比例被降至約 14.3%,而一
般 ATP 與 WTA 賽事則約為22%
Top-ranked Aryna Sabalenka and No.4 Coco Gauff were among leading players who th
reatened a boycott of the Slams earlier this month if they don't start receiving
more compensation.
世界排名第一的Aryna Sabalenka與第四名Coco Gauff,是本月稍早提出威脅抵制四大滿貫
賽事的主要球員之一,除非他們獲得更高報酬
L'Equipe newspaper reported Wednesday that many players competing at Roland Garr
os, which begins Sunday, are planning to limit their conversations with reporter
s to 15 minutes during Friday's traditional pre-tournament media day.
《隊報》在週三報導,許多將參加週日開打法網的球員,計畫在週五傳統賽前媒體日將受訪
時間限制在 15 分鐘內
The French tennis federation (FFT), which organizes the French Open, said in a s
tatement to The Associated Press that it regrets the players' initiative "which
penalizes all stakeholders involved in the tournament: the media, broadcasters,
federation staff and the entire tennis community that enthusiastically follows e
ach edition of Roland Garros."
法網主辦方的法國網球協會(FFT)向美聯社表示,對球員的行動感到遺憾,認為這會影響
所有相關方,包括媒體、轉播單位、協會工作人員以及整個關注法網的網球社群
Aryna Sabalenka and fellow No. 1 Jannik Sinner were among leading players -- mos
t of them ranked in the top 10 -- who earlier this month issued a statement expr
essing "deep disappointment" over French Open prize money.
Sabalenka與男單世界第一的Jannik Sinner,是本月稍早發表聲明表達對法網獎金「深感失
望」的主要球員之一,多數簽署者都排名世界前十
The players are also seeking better representation, health options and pensions
from the four Grand Slam tournaments: Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon an
d U.S. Open.
球員同時也在向四大滿貫(澳網、法網、溫布頓、美網)爭取更好的代表權、健康保障與退
休金制度
"With estimated revenues of over 400 million euros for this year's tournament, p
rize money as a percentage of revenue will likely still be less than 15%, far sh
ort of the 22% that players have requested to bring the Grand Slams into line wi
th the ATP and WTA Combined 1000 events," the players said.
球員表示:「以今年法網預估超過4億歐元的營收來看,獎金占比仍可能低於 15%,遠低於
我們要求的22%,也就是希望讓四大滿貫與ATP、WTA的合辦1000分賽事標準一致」
法網總監是說今年獎金不會改
但週五會和球員開會
https://reurl.cc/epoEbR
PARIS -- The French Open prize money will not change this year despite players c
omplaining they deserve a bigger share, tournament director Amelie Mauresmo said
Thursday.
賽事總監Amelie Mauresmo週四表示法國網球公開賽今年的獎金將不會調整,儘管球員抱怨
他們應該獲得更高比例的分潤
Top players have criticized the French Open organizers for reducing the players'
share of revenue to an alleged 14.3% -- compared with 22% at standard ATP and W
TA events.
頂尖球員批評法網主辦方,認為球員分得的收入比例被降至據稱的14.3%,而一般ATP與WTA
巡迴賽的比例約為22%
To show their discontent, many competing at Roland Garros, where play begins Sun
day, are planning to limit their interaction with reporters to 15 minutes during
Friday's traditional pre-tournament media day.
為了表達不滿,許多參加法網賽事的球員(比賽將於週日開打)計畫在週五傳統賽前媒體日
時,將與記者互動時間限制在15分鐘內
Mauresmo, a former Australian Open and Wimbledon champion, said she remains open
to dialogue and is confident of a solution. A meeting is expected Friday betwee
n tournament organizers and the players and their representatives.
曾奪得澳洲公開賽與溫布頓錦標賽冠軍的Mauresmo表示,她仍然願意對話,並對問題能夠解
決抱持信心,預計週五將由賽事主辦方、球員及其代表進行會議
But asked whether there was a chance the prize money would change this year, Mau
resmo said: "No, we are not going to change anything. We are going to initiate d
iscussions, and that is what everyone wants."
但當被問到今年獎金是否有可能調整時,Mauresmo 回答:「不,我們不會改變任何事情,
但我們會展開討論,而這正是大家想要的」
Roland Garros organizers increased the prize money by about 10% after the US Ope
n last year raised its by 20% and this year's Australian Open by 16%.
法網主辦方在去年美網將獎金提高20%、今年澳網提高16%之後,也將獎金提高了約 10%
The entire French Open pot was 61.7 million euros ($72 million), up 5.3 million
euros from last year. But the players say their share of Roland Garros revenue d
eclined from 15.5% in 2024 to 14.9% projected in 2026. They say the event genera
ted 395 million euros in 2025, a 14% year-on-year increase, yet prize money rose
by just 5.4%, reducing players' share of revenue to 14.3%.
法網今年總獎金池為 6,170 萬歐元(7,200 萬美元),比去年增加530萬歐元,但球員方面
表示,法網的收入分成比例已從2024年的15.5%下滑至預估2026年的14.9%,他們指出該賽事
在2025年創造了3.95億歐元收入,年增14%,但獎金僅增加5.4%,導致球員分潤比例降至14.
3%
The singles champions at Roland Garros will each receive 2.8 million euros, an i
ncrease of 250,000 euros compared with 2025.
法網單打冠軍將各獲得280萬歐元,比2025年增加25萬歐元
"I'm not going to tell you that everything will be resolved with the snap of a f
inger," Mauresmo said. "But the discussions will continue, probably after the to
urnament."
Mauresmo表示:「我不會說所有問題都能在一瞬間解決,但討論會持續進行,可能會在賽事
結束後繼續」
https://reurl.cc/9W95rx
Major champions such as Aryna Sabalenka, Jannik Sinner and Coco Gauff have made
headlines recently as they've publicly voiced their "deep disappointment" with t
he prize money and revenue sharing at the upcoming French Open. Since jointly re
leasing a statement in early May, which was also signed by a number of other top
-10 players, the trio have all mentioned the possibility of a boycott of a futur
e Grand Slam tournament.
大滿貫冠軍如 Aryna Sabalenka、Jannik Sinner 與 Coco Gauff 近日成為焦點,因為他們
公開表達對即將到來的法網獎金與收入分配制度「深感失望」,自從他們在五月初共同發表
聲明(並獲得多位世界前十球員連署)後,三人都曾提及未來可能抵制某一項大滿貫賽事的
可能性
"It's more about respect, you know? Because I think we give much more than what
we are getting back," No. 1-ranked Sinner told reporters at the Italian Open. "I
t's not only for the top players, it's for all of us players. Of course, we talk
about money [but] the most important [part] is respect, and we just don't feel
it."
「這更關乎尊重,你知道嗎?因為我覺得我們付出的遠比回報更多」世界第一的Sinner在義
大利公開賽對記者表示:「這不只是頂尖球員的問題,而是所有球員的問題,當然我們談的
是錢,但更重要的是尊重,而我們現在感受不到這一點」
While labor disputes in sports are nothing new, this scenario is different than
those typically seen in team sports, in which players are direct employees of th
e various leagues and often have a union. Professional tennis players are indepe
ndent contractors and not part of collective bargaining conversations. Not to me
ntion, every Slam has its own leadership and structure, with differing prize mon
ey and revenue splits -- and on top of all that, the ATP and WTA operate separat
ely.
雖然運動界的勞資糾紛並不新鮮,但這次情況與團隊運動不同,在團隊運動中球員通常是聯
盟的直接雇員,並且有工會協商,但職業網球員是獨立承包者,並不參與集體談判,此外每
一項大滿貫都有各自的管理與結構,獎金與收入分配也不同,而 ATP與WTA本身也各自獨立
運作
So, what exactly is going on here, and what are the chances of a player boycott
in the near future? Here's what we know so far as the French Open gets underway
this weekend in Paris.
那麼究竟發生了什麼?未來是否真的可能出現球員抵制?隨著法網本週末在巴黎開打,以下
是目前已知的情況
What exactly are the players unhappy with, and what are they asking for?
球員究竟不滿什麼?他們的訴求是什麼?
The players' displeasure centers largely around prize money at the four Grand Sl
am events -- the Australian Open, the French Open, Wimbledon and the US Open --
and the percentage of gross revenue share they are receiving. While the prize mo
ney for the 2026 French Open has increased by 9.5% from last year to a total of
$72.3 million, according to the players, it represents a smaller portion of the
projected gross revenue (14.9% compared to 15.5%) and is well under the 22% mark
they are asking for and receive at combined ATP and WTA 1000-level events.
球員的不滿主要集中在四大滿貫(澳網、法網、溫網、美網)的獎金,以及他們所獲得的總
收入比例,雖然2026法網獎金比去年增加9.5%,達到7230萬美元,但球員認為這只占預估總
收入的較小比例(14.9%,低於 2024年的 15.5%),也遠低於他們要求的 22%,以及 ATP/W
TA 1000等級賽事的比例
Sabalenka, the top-ranked woman, said it was about fairness, when asked at a new
s conference.
世界第一女將 Sabalenka 在記者會上表示,這關乎公平性
"Definitely when you see the [gross revenue] number and you see the amount the p
layers [are] receiving ... I feel like the show is on us," Sabalenka said. "I fe
el like without us there wouldn't be a tournament and there wouldn't be that ent
ertainment. I feel like definitely we deserve to be paid more [of a] percentage.
"
「當你看到總收入數字,以及球員實際拿到的比例時……我會覺得整個表演是建立在我們身
上」Sabalenka 說:「如果沒有我們,就不會有比賽,也不會有娛樂,我覺得我們理應拿到
更高比例的報酬」
The same group of players sent two letters to the major tournaments in 2025 call
ing for increased revenue sharing and other reforms, including an increased voic
e in decision-making, and actions towards long-term health and pensions. They sa
y no meaningful change has yet to happen.
同一批球員在 2025 年曾向四大賽事發出兩封信,要求提高收入分配比例與其他改革,包括
在決策中擁有更多話語權,以及改善長期健康與退休保障,他們表示至今沒有實質改變
"While other major international sports are modernizing governance, aligning sta
keholders, and building long-term value, the Grand Slams remain resistant to cha
nge," the recent statement from the players said. "The absence of player consult
ation and the continued lack of investment in player welfare reflect a system th
at does not adequately represent the interests of those who are central to the s
port's success."
球員近期聲明指出:「當其他國際主要運動正在現代化治理、整合利害關係人並建立長期價
值時,大滿貫仍然抗拒改變,缺乏球員諮詢與對球員福祉的投資不足,反映出這個制度並未
充分代表那些對運動成功至關重要的人」
NBA, NFL and MLB players receive around 50% of their respective league's revenue
in their most recent collective bargaining agreements. In a landmark and hard-f
ought CBA negotiation, completed this spring, WNBA players now receive 20% of th
e league's revenue. (The 2025 season marked the first time the league made enoug
h in revenue to trigger a revenue share.)
NBA、NFL 與 MLB球員在最新勞資協議中,通常可獲得約50%的聯盟收入,在今年春天完成的
一項關鍵協議中,WNBA球員則獲得約20%的聯盟收入(2025 年也是該聯盟首次達到可觸發分
潤的營收水準)
Sinner said tennis players "wouldn't even dare" to ask for 50% but insisted "rig
ht now we're getting too little."
Sinner表示,網球員「甚至不敢」要求 50%分潤,但強調目前他們拿得「太少了」
The French Open singles champions will receive about $3.25 million this year, an
d those who lose in the first round of the main draw will earn around $101,000.
While that money is considerable, for lower-ranked players, who are often playin
g in smaller tournaments throughout the year, it can often make up a substantial
portion of their annual income. Because they also are required to pay for their
own travel, as well as the salaries for their various team members, those paych
ecks can be essential for their ability to remain on tour.
法網單打冠軍今年將獲得約325萬美元,而正賽首輪出局者約可獲得10.1萬美元,對排名較
低、全年參加較小賽事的球員來說,這往往是年收入的重要部分,由於他們還需自行負擔旅
行與團隊薪資,這些收入對於維持職業生涯至關重要
Gauff, who recognized her own privilege and ability to make additional money in
sponsorships and other off-the-court activities, noted the disparity in the spor
t -- and said how she believed the Slams could help narrow the gap.
Gauff承認自己擁有透過贊助與場外活動賺取額外收入的優勢,同時也指出這項運動中的不
平等,並認為大滿貫應該幫助縮小差距
"When you look at the [players ranked] 50 to 100, 50 to 200, how much money ea
ch Slam makes, it's kind of unfortunate where [many of] the 200 best tennis play
ers are living paycheck to paycheck," she said.
她說:「當你看到排名50到100、甚至50到200的球員,再看看每個大滿貫賺多少錢時,你會
發現許多世界前200的球員其實是月光族,這有點令人遺憾」
Who else signed the statement, and the previous letters, in addition to Sabalenk
a, Sinner and Gauff?
除了Sabalenka、Sinner 與Gauff,還有哪些人簽署了聲明與先前信件?
The initial 2025 correspondence was also signed by WTA players Mirra Andreeva, P
aula Badosa, Madison Keys, Emma Navarro, Jasmine Paolini, Jessica Pegula, Iga Sw
iatek and Zheng Qinwen, as well as ATP players Carlos Alcaraz, Alex de Minaur, N
ovak Djokovic, Taylor Fritz, Daniil Medvedev, Andrey Rublev, Casper Ruud, Stefan
os Tsitsipas and Alexander Zverev. Everyone mentioned above, with the exception
of Djokovic, signed the most recent statement.
2025年最初的信件由多位球員共同簽署,包括WTA球員Mirra Andreeva、Paula Badosa、Mad
ison Keys、Emma Navarro、Jasmine Paolini、Jessica Pegula、Iga Swiatek、Zheng Qin
wen,以及 ATP球員 Carlos Alcaraz、Alex de Minaur、Novak Djokovic、Taylor Fritz、
Daniil Medvedev、Andrey Rublev、Casper Ruud、Stefanos Tsitsipas、Alexander Zvere
v
上述名單中,除了 Djokovic 之外,其他人都簽署了這次最新聲明
While not specifically addressing why he didn't sign, Djokovic told reporters in
Rome he was "watching more from the side" at this point in time but that his fe
elings hadn't changed.
Djokovic雖未明確說明為何沒有簽署,但他在羅馬受訪時表示目前「更多是以旁觀者角度觀
察」,不過他的立場並未改變
"I haven't been part of those meetings and conversations," Djokovic said. "But m
y position is very clear: I support the players and always will support stronger
player position in the ecosystem."
「我沒有參與那些會議與討論」Djokovic說:「但我的立場很明確:我支持球員,也永遠支
持球員在整個體系中擁有更強的地位」
So, where does the idea of a boycott come in?
那麼抵制的想法從何而來?
When speaking to reporters at the start of the Italian Open, Sabalenka predicted
a boycott and said it was the only way she thought the players could be effecti
ve.
Sabalenka在義大利公開賽開賽時向記者表示,她預測未來會出現抵制,並認為這是球員唯
一有效的方式
"I think at some point we will boycott it," she said. "I feel like that's going
to be the only way to fight for our rights."
「我覺得某個時候我們會抵制」她說:「這會是爭取權利的唯一方式」
Gauff, the defending French Open champion, said she believed it was possible. "I
f everyone were to move as one and collaborate, yeah, I can 100% see that," she
said. But Gauff also said she hadn't actually heard talk of it. She added she wa
s inspired by the WNBA's recent progress and emphasized the need for working tog
ether. Prior to the agreement being reached with the league, WNBA players were p
repared for a strike if necessary.
法網衛冕冠軍Gauff表示她認為這是可能的:「如果大家能團結一致行動,我完全可以想像
會發生」但她也說自己並未聽過具體討論,她提到受到WNBA近期進展啟發,強調需要團結合
作;在與聯盟達成協議前,WNBA 球員曾準備好必要時罷工
"We have to become unionized in some way," Gauff said. "We definitely can move m
ore as a collective."
「我們某種程度上必須形成工會組織」Gauff 說:「我們確實可以更像一個集體行動」
Sinner also wasn't sure if a boycott would happen, but didn't rule it out either
.
Sinner也不確定是否真的會發生抵制,但也沒有排除可能性
"It's tough to say," he said. "I cannot predict the future in a way. But in the
same time I also believe that somewhere we need to start."
「很難說」他說:「我無法預測未來。但同時我也認為,我們總得從某個地方開始改變」
Paolini and Elena Rybakina, the 2026 Australian Open champion, both issued their
support for a potential boycott when speaking to reporters in Rome as well.
Paolini與2026年澳洲公開賽冠軍 Elena Rybakina 在羅馬受訪時也表態支持可能的抵制行
動
"If we're all in agreement, and I think we are -- the men and the women are unit
ed right now -- it's something we could do," Paolini said.
「如果我們都同意,我認為我們是同一陣線——男女球員現在是團結的——那這是可以做到
的」Paolini 說
What would a boycott look like?
抵制會是什麼樣子?
The players have given no real details, so it's impossible to say at this stage.
Would every player receiving direct entry to the main draw choose to participat
e in such a protest? Would it just be the top 10, or top 20, men and women? Uncl
ear.
球員目前沒有給出具體細節,因此無法確定實際形式,是所有直接進入正賽的球員參與?還
是只有男女前 10 或前 20?目前都不清楚
But even if all, say, top 20 players in both singles draws opt out of Slam, it's
likely that the tournament would be able to find 20 players, ranked outside of
the usual cutline, to fill the void. While the tournament would probably go on,
the champions would almost certainly be lesser-known names and have an asterisk
on their achievement.
但即使男女單打前20名全部退出,大滿貫仍可能找到排名較低的球員補上名額,比賽仍會進
行,但冠軍幾乎肯定會是較不知名的選手,且其成就可能會被打上「星號」標記
Still, a boycott at a major isn't unprecedented. In 1973, 81 men -- including th
e previous three champions Stan Smith, John Newcombe and Rod Laver -- sat out Wi
mbledon in support of Nikola Pilic, who had been banned from the tournament by t
he International Tennis Federation. A full field still remained, albeit missing
many of its best-known stars and 12 of the top 16 seeds. There were 29 qualifier
s in the draw and 50 lucky losers. Jan Kodes ultimately won the title -- his fir
st and only at the All England Club.
然而大滿貫抵制並非沒有前例,1973 年有 81名男子選手(包括前3位溫網冠軍 Stan Smith
、John Newcombe與Rod Laver)為支持被國際網球總會禁賽的 Nikola Pili而缺席溫布頓,
雖然比賽仍然舉行,但缺少許多明星球員與16強中的12位種子選手,共有29名資格賽選手與
50 名「幸運落敗者」,最後由Jan Kodes 奪冠,那也是他在全英俱樂部唯一的冠軍
How likely is a boycott?
抵制的可能性有多高?
Because the tournament begins on Sunday and the vast majority of the players are
already on site, it seems highly implausible a boycott will happen in Paris thi
s week. Swiatek, a four-time champion at Roland Garros, even called the possibil
ity, "a bit extreme."
由於比賽將於週日開始,而且大多數球員已經抵達現場,因此本週在巴黎發生抵制的可能性
極低,曾四度奪得法網冠軍的Swiatek甚至形容這種想法「有點極端」
However, the main draw at Wimbledon, the next Slam on the calendar, begins on Ju
ne 29 and the tournament has yet to announce its prize money for this year. And
as evidenced above, it has happened at the All England Club before.
不過下一項大滿貫溫布頓將於6月29日開打,而該賽事至今尚未公布今年獎金,正如前文所
述,歷史上溫布頓也曾發生過類似事件
But few have indicated any concrete plans for an actual boycott. Not to mention,
the interests and priorities of players in the draws at Slams are often dramati
cally different.
但目前幾乎沒有人提出具體的抵制計畫,此外大滿貫球員之間的利益與優先事項差異極大
"I feel like the Dodgers and the Giants hate each other, but when it comes to th
e [Major League Baseball Players Association] they're completely together," form
er world No. 11 Sam Querrey told ESPN recently. "They'll put their differences a
side. Tennis players -- as much as they talk about it -- Sabalenka doesn't have
anything in common with the No. 90-something-ranked woman. It's one thing for Sa
balenka to boycott, but for that other woman, you really expect her to boycott a
major she's worked so hard to get in and miss out on potentially the biggest pa
ycheck of her year?"
前世界第11的Sam Querrey對ESPN 表示:「道奇和巨人隊彼此討厭,但在球員工會層面他們
是團結的,網球選手雖然口頭上會談團結,但Sabalenka和排名 90幾的女選手其實沒有共同
利益,你可以想像 Sabalenka 抵制,但那位排名較低的球員,你真的覺得她會放棄可能一
年最大的一筆收入嗎?」
Querrey added he didn't think a boycott would work unless "every player ranked N
o. 1 to 200 is on the same page" and gave it a "less than 5% chance" of it actua
lly happening. He said it would immediately force change, however, if all of tho
se players were somehow aligned.
Querrey 補充說,除非「世界排名1到200的球員全部一致行動」否則他認為抵制成功機率不
到5%,但如果真的全部團結一致,確實會立刻迫使制度改變
Fellow former player Chris Eubanks, who retired at the end of the 2025 season, b
elieved it would be effective but also didn't see it taking place anytime soon.
另一位前球員 Chris Eubanks(2025 年退役)認為抵制可能有效,但短期內不太可能發生
"I just don't see that many of the top, the biggest names in the sport all comin
g together simply because it's a competitive space," Eubanks told ESPN. "If you'
re [three-time major finalist] Alexander Zverev and you hear Carlos and Jannik a
re boycotting, do you sit out as well or do you say, 'Wow, this could be an oppo
rtunity for me?' For guys who are top-20 in the world and seeing all of the top
10 are out, do they say, 'This could be big time for me?'
"It's a dog-eat-dog world and I just don't know if everyone will put aside their
individual goals and their goals and their career aspirations to sit out of a G
rand Slam. But hey, I could be wrong here."
「我很難相信那麼多頂尖球員會真的團結起來,因為這是一個競爭極強的環境」Eubanks 說
:「如果 Zverev 聽到Carlos和Jannik要抵制,他會選擇一起退出,還是覺得這是機會?對
前 20名球員來說,如果前 10都退出,他們可能會覺得這是重大機會」他說:「這是個弱肉
強食的世界,很難讓大家為了共同目標放棄自己的職業利益,但也可能我錯了」
Are there any alternatives to a boycott that could be effective?
是否有比抵制更有效的替代方式?
By simply talking about a boycott, a conversation has been sparked, and it conti
nues to bring attention to the players' concerns.
僅僅是討論抵制這件事,就已經引發討論並持續讓外界關注球員的訴求
If the top players continue to have a united front, even without a formal boycot
t, and reiterate their position when given the opportunity, the issue will remai
n top of mind.
如果頂尖球員持續維持一致立場,即使沒有正式抵制,只要持續公開表態,這個議題仍會保
持高度關注
Pegula, a member of the WTA Players' Council, said she's been trying to organize
players in a push for higher prize money. In a news conference at the Italian O
pen, Pegula said the sheer number of organizing bodies in the sport -- the WTA,
ATP, ITF and the four Slams -- was a challenge, but she was optimistic that simp
ly having the vocal support of the top players could effect change.
WTA球員委員會成員Pegula 表示,她一直在嘗試組織球員爭取更高獎金,她在義大利公開賽
記者會上指出,這項運動有太多管理機構(WTA、ATP、ITF 以及四大滿貫),確實讓協調困
難,但她仍樂觀認為,只要頂尖球員持續發聲,就可能帶來改變
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 61.230.137.20 (臺灣)
※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Tennis/M.1779418069.A.74F.html
Tennis 近期熱門文章
86
130
PTT體育區 即時熱門文章